-
Re: Evolution vs. Creationism
My feeling about the big bang is that it all happens in cycles. When one universe ends, another begins or something of the like. Like in that video for Pearl ...
Mar 23, 2014 -
Re: Anyone down to make a comic?
I dunno, it sounds awfully complex and rather difficult. Really, if I was you, I'd try to find someone who does digital art. With digital art, it's much easier to ...
Mar 8, 2014 -
Re: Anyone down to make a comic?
I can draw, but I only do traditional art (as opposed to digital), and do not have a scanner.
Mar 7, 2014 -
Re: Nominate a YWS Writer of the Week!
Wow, Lucrezia, thank you! I'm honored, therefore, I nominate you as YWS writer of the week. :D
Mar 4, 2014 -
Re: Pigs or Religious Items?
I really like history, so I'd have to go with religious items. All my friends would think I'm crazy.
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?
Ca Plan Pour Moi by Plastic Bertrand.
Feb 28, 2014 -
Re: Post your art here!
@Zolen That's a sick photo! What type of camera do you have?
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
@Lucrezia Okay... first time I've ever heard that one...
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
Am I a weirdo, KnightTeen?
Feb 21, 2014 -
Re: What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?
"Cortez The Killer" by Neil Young. Not that it's really a bad thing, the song is basically a lyrical masterpiece accompanied by utterly amazing guitar work. Awesome song!
Feb 19, 2014 -
Re: What did YOU do for Valentine's Day?
Ah, hell, where do I begin? Well, the day started at around five in the morning with my dad telling me that school was cancelled due to snow. I slept ...
Feb 19, 2014 -
Re: Event 6: My Writer, the Character - Results
How the heck did I even place in this? I wrote that story in like, twenty minutes...
Feb 17, 2014 -
Re: Will you be Mine?
Aww, thank you @Lucrezia! Also, once again, thank you for all of your great reviews. And thank mother nature for dumping fourteen inches of snow on us and cancelling school. ...
Feb 14, 2014 -
Re: Team: Super Awesome Cool Dynamite Alpha Wolf Squadrant
Just posted a story for the newest event!
Feb 13, 2014 -
Re: Event 6: My Writer, the Character
Up atop a hill in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire, sits a large white house. Its paint , peeling from years of harsh New England weather, fields surrounding it, ...
Feb 13, 2014
