User avatar

Cirque

  • Welcome Mat Re: New member <<< Spy0h

    WELCOME TO YWS Where the fun starts with you! That last line sounded pretty wierd didn't it. Erhm...*cricket sounds in background* Okay, well I'm Alice! *Dramatic drumroll* Cirque though on ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    WELCOME TO YWS! I'm Alice but on this site I am called Cirque. I'm not really your first greeter, darn, but I am your second and that is still up ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new! You better say hello, or else ;)

    Firstly I just want to mention that I love your avvie and secondly, I came you don't need to hurt me! WELCOME TO YWS A place where the fun starts ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, Everyone..

    WELCOME TO YWS I'm pretty late because everyone has already given you a welcome but late I will be because I still want to say hello. HELLO!! :smt003 I'm Cirque ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am brand new,

    Haha, your name is brandnew and you said you were brand new, I GET IT!!!! :D Weclome to YWS! I'm pretty new myself so I cannot actually go out there ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Boss here

    Therotical Physics...I know someone who does that; Sheldon Cooper off of "The Big Bang Theory". Ooo are you just like him? That would be so cool, my very own Sheldon ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Haha! :smt003 That's absolutely hilarious! Haha. :D

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Why thank you, all. I'll check out the chat room when my computer stops being so slow! That's right computer, I am talking to you. :D Oh I don't really ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello! I'm kind of new so I don't know if my welcoming will amount to everything. But, who cares. I'm Alice but Cirque on this site. I don't know much ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Hello Alexa/Melanie. My name is Cirque but mostly preferably I go by Alice. :D Welcome to YWS. I see you have already had a very large welcoming party, but who ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Click here or i will eat you.

    Hello! I'm kind of new myself but your threat to eat me definitely made me click on this. I'm Cirque and I don't really know Mizzle and can't go :o ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Damn! Well I guess I'm gonna have to think up nicknames for all of you. That's right whimper...WHIMPER! :twisted: I'm into any kind of music as long as it has ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Thanks! :D YWS seems like an interesting enough site. It is better then the other writing sites I have currently gone too. Maybe I shouldn't say that, or I might ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    OH MY GOD, MY ARM, IT'S ON FIRE! Well, now that I have your attention I might as well introduce myself. I'm Cirque but more popularly known as Alice. To ...

    Jun 6, 2010


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic