-
Re: Hitman
Hey, great profiles guys! I don't see any problems with either of them. If we could get some more people entering then that would be great, but otherwise yesh...I cannot ...
Oct 1, 2010 -
Re: Hitman
Hitman Rating: 12+ Status: Accepting. ~~~ Two Gangs. One Setting. One Massive War. Through the concrete maze of Sans Fransisco, is a small, secluded area called Chinatown. It isn't thought ...
Oct 1, 2010 -
Re: Doppelgänger's Second Chance [Accepting]
DT Link. Helpful Information: In fiction, folklore, and popular culture, a doppelgänger is a tangible double of a living person that typically represents evil. In the vernacular, the word doppelgäng
Aug 30, 2010 -
Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]
Amy D. Rivers I grabbed at one of the wooden swords and began to roll it in my hand. It was pretty heavy. How I knew? Why, I was dragging ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]
Amy D. Rivers: For most of the fight between us - new campers - and the seniors; I had kept my hands clamped over my ears, stood in the corner ...
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]
Amy D. Rivers: I blinked in awe at the yellow, hovering ball. "That's so cool!" I grinned, leaning over the top of my bed. I tried to conceal my relief ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]
Amy D. Rivers: Were they all insane? Didn't the word; maimed, scream horrendous pain in any one's ears. I looked up to see a guy sleeping. Alright, I'm so dead! ...
Jul 18, 2010 - Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed] Jul 18, 2010
-
Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]
I kind of wanted to wait till everyone finished their profiles.
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]
-Name: Amy D. Rivers -Age: Sixteen turning Seventeen -Gender: (Keep to Ratio) Female -Appearance: (No emo pics) -Personality: Amy is a "attack first, ask questions later" person when it comes ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]
Camp Supernatural DT is officially open. It has all the information on the camp's appearance and what happens at those main zones. As you will probably notice, it does take ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]
Dear Campers, If you’re reading this, I’m really sorry. It means you’ve found out you are Supernatural, and now you’re in for a world of trouble. I’d like to tell ...
Jul 17, 2010 - Re: Midnight ( started, accepting) Jul 15, 2010
-
Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)
Jasper Wildes: Sweeping my hand across a heavy foot print; a small, carnivorous smile fled across my features. I stared down at the dead bodies the Guardians had left behind. ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Have Story; Need Partner!
I thought I'd give this a go... All over the news it is known that the circus has come to town. From amazing ariel stuntman to fire acrobats, this is ...
Jul 13, 2010
