User avatar

Cirque

  • Randomosity Re: Name that Movie/TV Show/Book!

    Erhm...Twilight? Probably very wrong. We're on a baby hunt, so don't think we don't know how to weed 'em out! If you know this, you're my hero, if you don't, ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Guess What The Person Above You Is Wearing....

    I don't know but a pair of dark blue jeans and a green tank top????

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Corny Jokes

    :lol: That's hilarious! I'll give it a 7/10. A 6-year-old and a 4-year-old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?" says the 6-year-old. "I think it's about time we ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Elinor's Cover & Avatar Boutique

    Subject A crimson jester or just something to do with the circus. Text In the land of Estonia...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Mizahar

    I don't have much experience with it but I have to agree, it was very hard to get my head around. The rules were kind of airy too, I didn't ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song

    I'd have to give that a 4/10. But anyway, I have another song that I think is really awesome. You me at six- Kiss and tell.

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song

    8/10. I absolutely love Korn, their music has a great beat to it. Om Du Var Min with fast and the furious music video, ladies. :wink:

    Jun 6, 2010


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor