User avatar

Cirque

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mythological Fantasy: C1: The creation {EDITED V1}

    Hello, I'm Cirque and upon request, I am here to review your peice of work. I would just like to state that I'm new and if I do anything that ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)

    Cirque de la grammaire est ouvert officiel! TRANSLATED: Circus of Grammar is officially open! Yes, I am a crazy speaking french girl and I am willing to give any of ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    OH MY GOD, MY ARM, IT'S ON FIRE! Well, now that I have your attention I might as well introduce myself. I'm Cirque but more popularly known as Alice. To ...

    Jun 6, 2010


If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven - and very, very few persons.
— James Thurber