User avatar

Cirque

  • Welcome Mat Re: I am brand new,

    Haha, your name is brandnew and you said you were brand new, I GET IT!!!! :D Weclome to YWS! I'm pretty new myself so I cannot actually go out there ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)

    Done! All three. :D I am also prepared for your poetry, just got to get my english book that has all the terminology written down and I'm ready to go.

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Zombies Want My Brain, Part 2 *Revised*

    Hello, I'm Cirque and I'll be your reviewer for today. :D Bold: Words that are not needed. Green: General Comment. Red: Grammar or spelling mistakes. The phone rings for the ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Leander's Story pt. 3

    EDIT: I should probably introduce myself. My name is Cirque, commonly known as Alice though you can choose which ever. Ooo, I'll be your reviewer today! :D Bold: Words that ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Adventures of the SPEW Gryphon III (Episode III)

    Hello Gryphon, I'm Cirque and I'll be doing a critique on this for you. Firstly I just want to mention, I'm new and my review may be bad but I'll ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Boss here

    Therotical Physics...I know someone who does that; Sheldon Cooper off of "The Big Bang Theory". Ooo are you just like him? That would be so cool, my very own Sheldon ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Haha! :smt003 That's absolutely hilarious! Haha. :D

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Why thank you, all. I'll check out the chat room when my computer stops being so slow! That's right computer, I am talking to you. :D Oh I don't really ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)

    I'm done that piece for you, Boss. :D Is there anyone else who would fancy a review?

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello! I'm kind of new so I don't know if my welcoming will amount to everything. But, who cares. I'm Alice but Cirque on this site. I don't know much ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aloha!

    Hello Alexa/Melanie. My name is Cirque but mostly preferably I go by Alice. :D Welcome to YWS. I see you have already had a very large welcoming party, but who ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Click here or i will eat you.

    Hello! I'm kind of new myself but your threat to eat me definitely made me click on this. I'm Cirque and I don't really know Mizzle and can't go :o ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Damn! Well I guess I'm gonna have to think up nicknames for all of you. That's right whimper...WHIMPER! :twisted: I'm into any kind of music as long as it has ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the song

    8/10. I absolutely love Korn, their music has a great beat to it. Om Du Var Min with fast and the furious music video, ladies. :wink:

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Thanks! :D YWS seems like an interesting enough site. It is better then the other writing sites I have currently gone too. Maybe I shouldn't say that, or I might ...

    Jun 6, 2010


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind