-
Re: Hi!
WELCOME TO YWS! I'm Alice but on this site I am called Cirque. I'm not really your first greeter, darn, but I am your second and that is still up ...
Jun 14, 2010 -
Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)
Done, Austen. I hope that it good and helps you in your writing adventure. Is there anyone else looking for a review? I'm happy to do anything. :D
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: This Summer - Chapter One
As promised, I am here to do a review for you. He, he; it rhymes. My name is Alice, really but on this site I go Cirque. :D I am ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Hi, I'm new! You better say hello, or else ;)
Firstly I just want to mention that I love your avvie and secondly, I came you don't need to hurt me! WELCOME TO YWS A place where the fun starts ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)
Done, with your review Lena! I hope that I did everything you suspected. :) Does anyone else want a review, I'm open 24/7! Okay that's a lie, when I'm sleeping ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: The Old Jean Jacket
Hello! I'm Cirque, your reviewer for today; as promised. :wink: Anyway, I just want to warn you that I'm kind of new though I'll give it my best shot at ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Rate the song
I'd have to give that a 4/10. But anyway, I have another song that I think is really awesome. You me at six- Kiss and tell.
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Rain, Summer, and Ice Cream: Chapter Eight
Hello, my name is Cirque or Alice (which ever you prefer) and I'm your reviewer for today. Well actually just this piece. I just want to warn you that I'm ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)
Ha ha, I didn't even look over what I wrote, that was pretty stupid of me. :D But anway, thank you Jagged for picking up on that and I have ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Squaring the Circle: I.1
Hello Jagged, my French word fixer. My name is Alice, but I think you already know me as Cirque. As promised, I am doing your review. I am very sorry ...
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)
Je suis fait à l'examen, Snoik! Quelqu'un d'autre veut un examen, ou est leur autre chose que je peut faire pour vous Snoik. :D Translated: I am done with the ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: Balema
Hello, I'm Cirue but more commonly known as Alice. I'll be your reviewer for today, but I just got to warn you I might not be that good. :D Terminology: ...
Jun 9, 2010 -
Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)
Done! :D Anything or anyone else up for a review?
Jun 9, 2010 -
Re: What Else Is There To Say About Hitler?
Firstly I just want to mention that I'm new but I'll give reviewing your poetry a go. I'm Cirque by the way, just so you know. :D This poem really ...
Jun 9, 2010 -
Re: Hello, Everyone..
WELCOME TO YWS I'm pretty late because everyone has already given you a welcome but late I will be because I still want to say hello. HELLO!! :smt003 I'm Cirque ...
Jun 9, 2010
