-
Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)
Finished TLG! Does anyone else want a review?
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Wolfsbane, Mustard-Seed and Silver (1)
Hello, I'm Cirque and as promised I'm here to do a review for you. I would just like to mention that I'm kind of "inexperienced", seeing all your reviews, though ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Corny Jokes
:lol: That's hilarious! I'll give it a 7/10. A 6-year-old and a 4-year-old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?" says the 6-year-old. "I think it's about time we ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: The Darkness
Name- Daemon Pike Age- Seventeen Gender- Male Description/picture (Please no amine)- For/Against- Against Power, if one- Daemon has a poltergeist protecting him. So, he hasn't got a power, though sinc
Jul 3, 2010 - Re: The Darkness Jul 1, 2010
-
Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)
This is madness! Nobody wants me, Cirque, to do an honoured review for them. The crimson jester! You should be ashamed! Now, make ammends and ask me for a review! ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: In the memory of Deryn jones
HAPPY REVIEWING DAY Hello! My name is Cirque and I'm going to be your reviewer for today. As you have noticed above, it is reviewing day and hopefully I am ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Free Wanderer
Hello, I Cirque and I am here to do a review for you. Also; HAPPY REVIEW DAY! :D I just want to mention that this is an awesome drawing, totally ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)
Done peanut! Anyone else...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: God's Mistakes (Part 2)
Hello, My name is Alice/Cirque and as promised I am here to review something for you. Ha, that rhymes. I just want to warn, I'm kind of new and so ...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Elinor's Cover & Avatar Boutique
Subject A crimson jester or just something to do with the circus. Text In the land of Estonia...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: New member <<< Spy0h
WELCOME TO YWS Where the fun starts with you! That last line sounded pretty wierd didn't it. Erhm...*cricket sounds in background* Okay, well I'm Alice! *Dramatic drumroll* Cirque though on ...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Mizahar
I don't have much experience with it but I have to agree, it was very hard to get my head around. The rules were kind of airy too, I didn't ...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)
I've done it! It won't let me post on your page, so I sent it to you through pm! Hope you get it and that it helps! Anyone else want ...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)
Does anyone want a review. I'm open all night...and day! :D
Jun 16, 2010
