User avatar

Cirque

  • WRFF Archive Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)

    Done Skins. Does anyone else wanna review?

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Seven ~ Part One)

    Not really much to pick up on. I guess that is why you're a featured member then. :lol: As you said on the review page, I was 'lil confused but ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)

    Sorry for the late reply. I was away from the computer for a while, though I'm happy to report that I've finished your review, Libby. :) Does anyone else want ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter One

    No, this is a very good start to a story. I'm taking that you're new , :D like me! I'm Alice, well actually Cirque and as promised I'm here to ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Halted Heart, Prologue

    Hell, I'm Cirque and I'm going to be your review today. I find that this is to descriptive for a young girl of ten. Though, she does have some young ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sky'Breaker

    As this is kind of long, I'm going to review the prologue and hopefully come back for part one. *Crosses fingers* I'm rather busy today, so yeah, that's why I ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Movie/TV Show/Book!

    Erhm...Twilight? Probably very wrong. We're on a baby hunt, so don't think we don't know how to weed 'em out! If you know this, you're my hero, if you don't, ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Guess What The Person Above You Is Wearing....

    I don't know but a pair of dark blue jeans and a green tank top????

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: sad autumn day

    I like the poem and the picture, though I think this would suit being in the poetry forums more. But heck, I'm probably very wrong. The clarity or the picture ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "Eveline UPDATE" 7/2/10

    Hello, my name is Cirque and I'm going to be your reviewer for today. I must mention that this is a really good story. I really enjoyed reading through it ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Killer Mask [0.14]

    I think I've reviewed another one of your editions...I am not quite sure. But I will do this one for you! I'm Cirque, if you haven't noticed and well I ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Darkness

    Hmmzies, I'm going to be gone for about a week or so. Sorry for not mentioning earlier, though I am still interested in your SB. If you do end up ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Paid To Die

    Hello, my name is Cirque and I'm going to be your reviewer for today. I guess I'm pretty experienced now with reviewing, but if I muck up in any way ...

    Jul 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Becca

    I'm firstly going to point out that though you don't use spaces or paragraph break up in an actual chapter of a book, though, on this site, they seem to ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Remedy

    I just realised but that could make a really awesome song. I was actually singing to a tune when I was saying this aloud (since I'm bad at poetry, I ...

    Jul 3, 2010


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre