User avatar

Cirque

  • Archive Re: Camp Supernatural [Closed]

    Dear Campers, If you’re reading this, I’m really sorry. It means you’ve found out you are Supernatural, and now you’re in for a world of trouble. I’d like to tell ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    Jasper Wildes: Sweeping my hand across a heavy foot print; a small, carnivorous smile fled across my features. I stared down at the dead bodies the Guardians had left behind. ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Have Story; Need Partner!

    I thought I'd give this a go... All over the news it is known that the circus has come to town. From amazing ariel stuntman to fire acrobats, this is ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Luna 7

    Hello, my name is Cirque and I'll be your reviewer for today. On an overall, this was very interesting and cleverly thought out. “Where did you get this?” h is ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Linger On Your Pale Blue Eyes

    Welcome to YWS! As I haven't seen you are much, I'm taking it that you're new or I just don't look for people. My name is Cirque and I'll be ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cloud and Keke-Renegade children-proposal-part 1

    Hello, my name is Cirque but my Mum named me Alice; so you can choose what name to call me. I feel kind of special as the main characters name ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: A Proper Introduction- Zuko & Momo

    Hello, my name is Cirque and I'll be your reviewer for today. What I found as I read through your story is that your explanation was phenomenal. You didn't bog ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Open Roads *Casey Johnson*

    I don't really know if I can review this, though I'll place my opinion on your character to make it strong and stuff. I've seen these kind of things in ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Lightning Platoon 106 ch. 1 pt2

    I read your title wrong to think that this was your 106th chapter. I was all like; WHAT!!! But now I see, it's platoon 106. :lol: Anyway, I'm going to ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: After the Shadow Children Part 2

    Hello, my name is Cirque and I'm going to be your reviewer for today. I'm going into a different kind of reviewing really just try out this style. It's not ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wolf Creek: The Quest Chapter One

    This may by a rather short review as you haven't written much and grammar and spelling are good that there weren't to many mistakes to pick up on but a ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)

    -Name: Jasper Wildes -Age: Seventeen years of age. -Allegiance: Evil -Species (if evil): Vampire -Appearance/attire: Jasper always wears black, with a dark red scarf. His thick trench coat is always ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Red Herrin'-Chapter 1

    Hello, I'm Cirque or Alice (anyone is fine) and I'm here to review your work today. I just want to point out that both the title and appearance are appropriate ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Blue Eyes Don't Lie (4)

    The title to this is very interesting. It's the particular reason I chose to review this. What I don't like about it upon appearance though is its clutterdiness (is that ...

    Jul 11, 2010


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard