User avatar

Cicero

  • Other Poetry Re: 20 Extreme Moments of Boredom

    Are you hungry or something?...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: hillstart (sixteen)

    It's been a long, narrow pathway. I've had to drag colossal shadoes and gigantic blocks of tin. It's "shadows" first of all. What has been a long narrow pathway? Your ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Boy’s Blood

    Nice. However, I don't understand the ending. Does the boy get in a fight? Is life beating him down? Please explain. The burning bush metaphor is quite good.

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: beside your open morale (another poem for andrew)

    I only give strong crits. For future reference - it's nothing personal. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Killing poems, however... :twisted:

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: beside your open morale (another poem for andrew)

    you speak paradoxical phenomenons and your heart is an aura of arrogance Sounds cool, but overdone, and it challenges the reader too immediately. my friend, where are you going? The ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elegy in Reverse: for Nick

    Clearly you have made a decision about how to live your life. I have done the same. We all have to face the consequences of our decisions. I wash my ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elegy in Reverse: for Nick

    Brad, I think the problem I see with your response is not the fact that you are not following my advice. When it comes down to it, you're right, it ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mythical Moon

    Okay, I am swamped with work and school right now. I will get back to it in a few days.

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elegy in Reverse: for Nick

    Why do you post your poems if you utterly disregard criticism?

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Indiscretion

    Thanks for reading, Koi. I really appreciate the help. But what to do about that one phrase... :? Does this work better? Anyway... here's the revamp: "Indiscretion" I’ve come to ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Indeed, it is a new day

    Errr, thanks? I like the dancing elephant best.

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: WITCH

    Good God people, poems do NOT have to rime. Stop riming - it makes the poem awful. I couldn't even get through the piece, the riming is so forced. Please ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Elegy in Reverse: for Nick

    I watch you twist old newspapers, clip twigs, unroll vines, pile them into a shape that will burn, The way you worded this a little confusing. Perhaps instead: "I watch ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sixteen

    "Maybe I'm too young to sit on beer soaked steps and watch the night bleed violently into day" Oooohhh, shivers! Very very nice image. Perhaps the best I've seen yet ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: up my dosage, would ya?

    Wow, we must think alike... I posted a poem along a similar vein before I read this... it's called "Shatter." In the ninth verse it should be "it's" with an ...

    Oct 4, 2005


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix