-
Re: Act II, Scene I: Enter Character
In a world where these word Add an 's' to word. Are just sounds Like a desperate plea From a woman Who had just lost her dignity. These words are ...
Oct 20, 2005 -
Re: Abyssus abyssum...
for years I've been crying into a pillow full of goosedown the mantra of ghostkisses and spiderflys gnashing at my head my only thoughts are missing you Woo! This stanza ...
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: At the New Conscientious Objection
First of all, I agree with Snoink - the title does suck. The canvas tent is iced with October. Winds from Canada find their way under flaps, into the skin ...
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: Love Is...
Love IS painful... when you love someone so much that your throat seizes up and your chest constricts... but love is wonderful, despite the pain that may follow. It is ...
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: The view from my window is of the roof...
"The View From My Window is of the Roof" 10/19/05 The view from my window is of the roof each tile uniform and gray. Sure, there is a window down ...
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: Warning to Amateurs: Professional Poetry
I'm writing a story for our university newspaper about the pressures to publish that professors feel... it's almost a disease...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: Indiscretion
Thank you, Brad, for a good and honest critique. I really appreciate it. My best guess is that this is a poem about an illicit liaison, that that's why one ...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: F*** YOU APATHY
You are truly laughable. You can be overly critical to the point of hurtful, and downright mean when people only want honest and constructive critiques. When asked to demonstrate your ...
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: F*** YOU APATHY
Brad - since you clearly know everything about poetry, I'd appreciate it if you would comment on one or both of my poems (lyric poetry - "Indiscretion" and/or "To Rend ...
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: F*** YOU APATHY
Sorry - double post
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: F*** YOU APATHY
Psy - first of all, you're right, I did point out just about everything I didn't like. But I also pointed out the things I did like, as well as ...
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: F*** YOU APATHY
Imitation is the highest form of flattery and it is how we learn to develop our own styles. It would be a lie for any of us to claim that ...
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: F*** YOU APATHY
Okay, look - I don't know that you want this critiqued. It seems a lot of people on this forum just like parading their "skill," so don't rip me a ...
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: NaNoWriMo
Crysi - Writing written at that pace is bound to be pretty craptastic. I doubt anyone would steal it. I did it a few years ago. Good times. I think ...
Oct 10, 2005 -
Re: To Rend This Tattered Heart (formally "Shatter")
How's that title working? Any better? Thanks for your help.
Oct 8, 2005
