User avatar

Ciblio

*insert corny joke here?*

  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Jessie "Somewhere beyond the sea Getting pregnant was an accident. Losing one of the fetuses because I was drunk driving was terrible. Carrying my baby around for 9 months was ...

    Jan 26, 2016
  • Archive Re: Indigena 2.0

    Chelsea Pain. Pain. Pain. Light. Screaming. Noise. Pain. I blinked to a relentless burning, searing my entire body. Threatening to engulf me. Someone was screaming. I wished they'd stop. I ...

    Jan 4, 2016
  • Archive Re: Indigena 2.0

    Alaska two minutes. two hours. two days. two months. two years. two ways to say goodbye. I had no concept of time, so I had no way of guessing how ...

    Jan 4, 2016
  • Archive Re: Indigena 2.0

    Jackie I didn't know how long we'd been wandering around, but I could see the dim light of the sun glowing through the trees on top of us. Soon, it ...

    Dec 14, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Harley "Luther?" I step into the hotel room, two bags of Chinese food placed in my hands and my younger brother trailing close behind me. "I'm back! And I have ...

    Dec 9, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Jessie A soft drizzle fell from the sky as I stepped into the open air, two bags slung over my shoulder and a hand that didn't belong to me clinging ...

    Dec 3, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Jessie It'd been a long day. A long, long day. I wasn't entirely sure what time it was. Or what the date was. I knew that Adrian wasn't here, which ...

    Nov 19, 2015
  • Archive Re: Indigena 2.0

    Jackie After finding Elvis, I listened closely as he began rambling on and on about his Ezzie, about how she was going to have his kid, and how they were ...

    Oct 23, 2015
  • Archive Re: Indigena 2.0

    Alaska I'd heard Ezzie talking quietly, but she'd been doing that quite often-- as she stated, loudly, that she was going to find plants, I was relieved that I'd have ...

    Oct 23, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Jessie My eyes opened to rays of sunlight gleaming through the blinds across from us. Adrian's arms were wrapped around me, and I felt a sickening, empty feeling-- I missed ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Jessie -- Isaac Adrian pulled into the driveway, and I couldn't even imagine what was going to happen in the next ten minutes. Isaac's small voice began screaming, and I ...

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Jessie/Isaac "I can't believe you, little girl. We told you what would happen if you screwed up, yet you went out and partied. Got drunk, and fooled around with a ...

    Oct 13, 2015
  • Archive Re: Indigena 2.0

    Alaska | Group A I'm playing around with perspectives, so sorry if I confuse you. I want to know/see if I should switch to first person, so yeah. Also, @Savvy ...

    Oct 12, 2015
  • Archive Re: Indigena 2.0

    Jackie | Group B Her laughter filled my ears, and I couldn't help but close my eyes and listen to the heavenly sound. Chelsea turned back towards me, and pursed ...

    Oct 6, 2015
  • Archive Re: Indigena 2.0

    A l a s k a "How is it?" His voice rang in her head, and as much as she tried to, she couldn't block it out. For some reason, ...

    Oct 5, 2015


You're a hairy, wizard!
— EllieMae