User avatar

Ciblio

*insert corny joke here?*

  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Oh, whoops. I forget that there's a Luna and a Lena.

    Apr 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Yeah, Harley is my character. I'll ruin his life, just for you. c;< @Nike So, Lena has a brother? Luther? What's he look like? I might go for Noah, but ...

    Apr 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Gone DT

    Oh gawsh. I loved the Gone books, every single one of 'em! I have to join. Can I join? SAYYESSAYYESSAYYESSAYYES

    Apr 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    IdunnoIdunnoIdunno. Help meh think of something, pls. \(.o.\) @Nike @ChocoCookie

    Apr 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    So what am I to do with Harley? Have her meet one of the other guy characters and start something with them?

    Apr 8, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    So it's, like, completely over between them, or..? @Nike

    Apr 7, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    @Nike it did come as a surprise to me. I would have been a little more prepared if we'd talked before, but it's fine.

    Apr 7, 2014
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Harley The look on William's face when I was turning away...broke me. As soon as I turned the corner that separated us, I let the rest of the tears fall, ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    My life is sad.

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Archive Re: Harmony High - Sequel

    Harley As we descended the stage, people clapped. For us. I couldn't help but smile. When we got back to our spot, my pocket started vibrating. I pulled it out, ...

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Archive Re: Demonica Cafe [Accepting, Started]

    Kamiko My stomach demanded food. Not human food. Their food was gross. I preferred humans. Er, their souls. I stood next to Sam, deciding when I should leave. Maybe I ...

    Apr 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    I read the profiles, but not all of it. I just scan over it. XD

    Apr 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: May the odds be ever in your favour. DT

    Actually, I think I'm gonna have her killed off later on. Like, a little over a week into the games. Yeahhh. But I need somebody to do it. Stab her ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: May the odds be ever in your favour. DT

    Anyone wanna kill Isis in the games? I can't keep up with all my story books, and I was planning to get her killed anyways. Anyone wanna volunteer as tribute? ...

    Apr 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Who the heck is Luna's brother? I didn't know she had a sibling.

    Apr 3, 2014


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights