User avatar

Ciblio

*insert corny joke here?*

  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Oh, crap. I forgot. xD I need someone to do a post with, too.

    Aug 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Right? I started thinking of how she was raised in an orphanage, and taking care of her siblings, then that just came to mind! :D

    Aug 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Maybe I could just have Harley be, like, someone who confiscates a random building, aaaand takes people in who need to be hidden, or just need somewhere to stay, or ...

    Aug 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Yeah, I read all three of the books. @Nike OH. okay. I don't really know what I'd have Harley doing, though.

    Aug 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Sorry for my asking, but what exactly IS Dystopian?

    Jul 31, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]

    I actually don't have any plans yet. I've been looking over other posts to try and come up with something, but nothing comes to mind. I'm kinda brain-dead right now.

    Jul 31, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]

    ^ probs gonna do what she's doing. I'm so lazy, like, ugh. I tell myself that I'm going to do a post, then when it comes time to do a ...

    Jul 31, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    Yeyeeeeee son

    Jul 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Oh, yeah, sorry. I was tired. xD

    Jul 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    Oh, das okay Scarli. ^.^ I hope things get better for you and your family!

    Jul 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Once Upon a Time DT

    WHERE IS EVERybody? Dude, I need to stop with the caps. xD I'm addicted to caps, y'all. Ha. Haha. Oh, I came here for something. Um, um, ummmmm OH Yeah, ...

    Jul 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    @Sunshine, last time the SB went dead, we kinda went to a different world. The Medieval time. More people started posting, like a lot. I THINK we're gonna do something ...

    Jul 30, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    ^^ I agree, that did get people to start posting more.

    Jul 29, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]

    yeye sonnnnnnn

    Jul 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fifth Academy For Heroes In Training [DT]

    This is what I forgot ALL about. Ugh, I'm so inactive. In my social, AND inactive life. >.> sorryguysIloveyoubutI'mjustsofrigginlazy Imma catch up on the DT.

    Jul 25, 2014


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein