User avatar

Ciblio

*insert corny joke here?*

  • OOC Archive Re: When Drugs Take Over DT

    DA spot is already taken, @Sean. You might talk to @DiagonalBlue & see if she'll let you join as just another member of the Caths.

    Oct 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    :3

    Oct 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    Yes, @Verser!

    Oct 13, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Aw, thanks, @ThereseCricket!

    Oct 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    FINALLY

    Oct 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    Hey, guys, how about we just get along? I don't think anyone here intentionally wants to start a fight.

    Oct 12, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Room

    Hazel Jay Was going to make this longer, BUT I'M BRAIN DEAD NOW. So, this'll have to do. Ttyf will have to make a better post than me, and cover ...

    Oct 12, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    Do it! Then I'll probably do another after you.

    Oct 12, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    I want to do another post, but I think it might be too soon. ;-; I'll just wait until someone else posts, THEN I'll start on my next one. So, ...

    Oct 12, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    No problem, @Zhia!

    Oct 12, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    @Zhia, you're so adorable! ^.^ And I LOVE your haircut! Also, I HAVE TOO MUCH HAIR

    Oct 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    We need more people! Gahh. ~Edit Are they going to be going to the school, and LIVING on campus? I kind of just assumed that they would live on campus, ...

    Oct 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: When Drugs Take Over DT

    Okay, I finished mine. But~ I really need to talk to more people on here, so I can figure out some stuff. ;-;

    Oct 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    Haha, alright? xD

    Oct 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    Yeah...? “Today’s challenge is to test your senses. You will be given a room full of food and you will need to eat. Some of the dishes will be laced ...

    Oct 11, 2014


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality