User avatar

Ciblio

*insert corny joke here?*

  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    Hey! I can be threatening! K-kind of... >.>

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    Don't you pat me on the face that way! I will c a s t r a t e you!

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    Huh? What 're yo u talking about, hom ie?

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    chico es muy importante :3

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    I MEANT F omg I need to proof read things before I post them xD

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS TTYF- TAKETHATYOUFIEND WHENCE CAME YOU, MUNDANE? capz r kool

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    @15253, if we actually go with that plan, then I'm fine with your character saving then unintentionally. I dunno about TTYF, though.

    Mar 18, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    It would be interesting if Luke and Hazel got kidnapped, but by the Natives? What would their motive be?

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Jessie This took me three days to write, and I don't know why. Writers block, I guess? Oh well. It's here now, so that's the good thing, eh? I'll be ...

    Mar 18, 2015
  • Archive Re: The Room

    Hazel Jay So, I really hope this is okay. Humans are more vulnerable and fragile, so I decided that needed to be pointed out with Hazel. Hopefully I interpreted everyone's ...

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    It was! @donizback

    Mar 17, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    @donizback, I can't believe I actually sat here for, like, 5 minutes following the spoilers. I feel pretty dumb. xD

    Mar 17, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    I'll try and I get one in today, no promises though. I got stuck cleaning my sisters house and I don't know how long that's going to take.

    Mar 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    I can?

    Mar 15, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    It's Jay, Hazel, and Luke, @Verser

    Mar 14, 2015


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline