User avatar

Ciblio

*insert corny joke here?*

  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    Are you gonna do one for Rupert tonight, @Nike? Cause @Gravity and I thought it would be a good idea for Rupert to be with Cole when he bumps into ...

    Mar 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    Yay!

    Mar 25, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    Well, I'm kind of stuck, because friggin TTYF didn't answer me earlier when I asked him if Luke was going to stay with Hazel or go with Jay.

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Smiling is a disgrace to the human race. That's why I do it. also omg that first part rhymed what kbye

    Mar 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    Doing mine now.

    Mar 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    I'm waiting for Nike, too. XD I have to review for the EOI's at my school all day-actually, all week- so I'll try and get him a post in...tomorrow? Maybe ...

    Mar 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    Okay, but could you get it in soon, @NicoleBri? I'm eager to start on Collin's post so @Sunshine & I can make him and Adah interact more. I've been kind ...

    Mar 24, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    omg @Pocket you're 2kool4me

    Mar 24, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    You could do something with Collin. I still have to do a post for him, so if you do one with him in it, then it'll be easier for me ...

    Mar 24, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Jessie Sooo....DRAMA BOMB ARE SO COOL AND DRAMATIC AND I THINK I CRIED A FEW TIMES WHILE WRITING THIS. I love drama so much...but I think you guys already knew ...

    Mar 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    Sounds good to me. XD

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    Well, we don't have anything else to do with them, why not go with YOUR flow? :D Though, we need to figure out why the Natives would be kidnapping them.

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    Yay!

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    Mar 19, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: The Room DT

    oh

    Mar 19, 2015


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare