User avatar

Ciblio

*insert corny joke here?*

  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    I think it'd be more interesting/dramatic/totally friggin' great if Elvis was with the other group, with Jackie, (Chelsea?), Lou, and some other characters that were thought to be dead. Although, ...

    Sep 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    I can make Jackie a profile, actually, because I really wanted to but didn't know how she'd fit in, and Chelsea could be, like, dead? Or if we need more ...

    Sep 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    We are behind, @Sunshine, I'm sorry! It's still going to happen, I've been about 1/3 of a way through Collin's post for the past 3 weeks, and I apologize (again) ...

    Sep 28, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    Philip, Adrian, Dafnie, Hawthorne, Isabelle, and Collin ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ All of the people that will be notified about Jessie going into labor

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Jessie "I understand, yes," I speak into the phone, and nod my head as if he could see me, "Next Tuesday, right. We'll be there." After Doctor Hale hangs up, ...

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Archive Re: Indigena 2.0

    A l a s k a Hi. So, hopefully this is okay. @Savvy, please tell me if you want to me to change anything, what with Chris running off because ...

    Sep 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    Yeah, you're probably good, King.

    Sep 16, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp of Almost-Heroes

    Thank you!

    Sep 9, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    You're welcome! I'll try to get a post in soon.

    Sep 9, 2015
  • Archive Re: Camp of Almost-Heroes SB

    A n j a Objective: June fetches Anna and everyone else (except Blade, who's kinds of brooding) to follow Dominik, Howl, and June. They go to the edge of the ...

    Sep 8, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp of Almost-Heroes

    I'M SORRY *has been getting caught up in her other SB's* I'll try to post, well, tomorrow, because it's Tuesday and I'll be at school

    Sep 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    You did great, @Savvy! I absolutely love the post.

    Sep 7, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    Yeah, @DamienCyfer! It's a great SB.

    Sep 4, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    Okay! And I doubt you would get her out of character, you've done great so far. :D

    Sep 3, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    Thank you, @Savvy! But yes, she's still with him. I was ATTEMPTING to make it obvious that one of the guys in the group led her back, or whatever, because ...

    Sep 3, 2015


#longlivebigbrother
— alliyah