User avatar

Ciblio

*insert corny joke here?*

  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    A post hog? Haha, no! You're anything but that. Oh, also, I'm not trying to rush you or anything! But I won't have access to internet all weekend, plus I'm ...

    Oct 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    Also, sorry for the double post, but I want to post for Jessie? Though, I also want to wait for @Gravity to post for Adrian, so I was wondering when ...

    Oct 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep DT

    YOU'RE CRAZY IF YOU THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA NONONO NOPE HE CAN'T DIE HE HAS TO BE IN ISAAC'S LIFE, EVEN THOUGH HE THINKS JESS HATES HIM ...

    Oct 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    Really? XD

    Oct 30, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    Name: Chelsea Ann McCormin Age: 16 Appearance: With thin light brown hair that cuts off around her lower-back, Chelsea has almond-shaped eyes the color of the forest, and pouted lips, ...

    Oct 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    I actually already made a character profile. I've been waiting for over a week to get her approved, so I could post for her, @Savvy.

    Oct 29, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    And if you want a member from Group B to find Saph, then I can volunteer Jackie? I want them to be complete opposites, and Jackie could, like, find her, ...

    Oct 26, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    Yeah, I didn't exactly know what to do with Alaska and Chris? I don't know. Sorry! Anyways, I know! I love it, too. After I write parts like that, I ...

    Oct 23, 2015
  • Archive Re: Indigena 2.0

    Jackie After finding Elvis, I listened closely as he began rambling on and on about his Ezzie, about how she was going to have his kid, and how they were ...

    Oct 23, 2015
  • Archive Re: Indigena 2.0

    Alaska I'd heard Ezzie talking quietly, but she'd been doing that quite often-- as she stated, loudly, that she was going to find plants, I was relieved that I'd have ...

    Oct 23, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    Loved the post, @Savvy. I'm going to post tomorrow for Alaska, and hopefully Jackie. After I have Al and Mark talk for a bit, I'll have her hobble off, or ...

    Oct 23, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Jessie My eyes opened to rays of sunlight gleaming through the blinds across from us. Adrian's arms were wrapped around me, and I felt a sickening, empty feeling-- I missed ...

    Oct 22, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    *bows* YOU'RE WELCOME

    Oct 21, 2015
  • OOC Archive Re: Indigena 2.0 DT

    I do believe that I am going to make a profile for Chelsea, after all, but only because she won't be alive much longer. I am, unfortunately, going to have ...

    Oct 20, 2015
  • Archive Re: Lincoln Wood Private College Prep

    Jessie -- Isaac Adrian pulled into the driveway, and I couldn't even imagine what was going to happen in the next ten minutes. Isaac's small voice began screaming, and I ...

    Oct 20, 2015


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom