User avatar

ChurlishLassy

  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Sup

    Oh the secret! No matter how many times you bombard me I won't believe in a greater power! Have ypu heard of the Secret? That aside, I normally don't go ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Evolution of a Writer (Sureal's History of Writing)

    I read it so i guess i will comment. Very touching going from remidial english to being advanced (i had to look up remedial on websters online :oops: ) I ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Freaky book girl

    I am afraid i like the stupid clique stories and gossip even if it doesn't involve me in any way (it rarely does, drama rolls off me like water off ...

    May 30, 2007


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman