-
Re: Is anyone a hopeless romantic?
I don't believe anyone younger than 23 can be in love. You can love but just not be in it, which i guess makes me unromantic. At the same time ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Are you left-handed?
NO joke i read an artical in my english class about how left handed people don't live as long. but i'm sure you all will live to 107
May 30, 2007 -
Re: National Towel Day
I didn't know about this but i am glad to see that my kind is appreciatedand not completly discriminated against as it seems in the history books (Abraham Lincoln was ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?
Or perhaps it has nothing to do with social status overall, some of the studies were of college students and we can assume that all of the college students were ...
May 29, 2007 -
Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?
(Good Idea Ofour) And I admit there should be more research done. In my expierence succsesful people are less religous. I used to live in a poor part of the ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?
I should be asleep... Anyway Sniock i really appreciate you not getting huffy :D i will provide more links below. First here is one about the Why that says aithiest ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?
I am very interested in subjects like this, i searched the web with no intent to find information in favor of myself, but for the same reason i look up ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: Sub-infinities?
I think its like 5.555555555555555555555555555555555... is bigger than 5.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333... you know?
May 26, 2007 -
Re: Atheism
Oh NO YOu did-n! " i consider the only way to be immortal is to go down in history, hopefully as Mark Twain, my idol did. Key word there: idol. ...
May 26, 2007 -
Re: Global Warming
Global warming hasn't scared me until now, because i just now read that some (i will assume are intelligent) people outside of freaky red necks, think it is not a ...
May 26, 2007 -
Re: Atheism
I am an atheist, but that doesn't mean i have no need for faith, i am human and most people have an inborn need for something like that. I believe ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Covert The Heathens!
Ah good cause i was about to go on an evolution rampage. (and by the way as a girl i am every bit as cold as anyone of the male ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Covert The Heathens!
When people try to convert me i get annoyed, but when they don't attept to put me on a path to Heaven or happiness or whatever, doesn't that make them ...
May 22, 2007 -
Re: things that make me lawl
6 1/2 was yummy.
May 21, 2007 -
Re: Church, State, and the Seperation Thereof
Religion should be kept apart from the government at all times, i think even people running for office should not be permitted to say what religion they are. Almost all ...
May 21, 2007
