User avatar

ChurlishLassy

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    Global warming hasn't scared me until now, because i just now read that some (i will assume are intelligent) people outside of freaky red necks, think it is not a ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    I am an atheist, but that doesn't mean i have no need for faith, i am human and most people have an inborn need for something like that. I believe ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Covert The Heathens!

    Ah good cause i was about to go on an evolution rampage. (and by the way as a girl i am every bit as cold as anyone of the male ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Covert The Heathens!

    When people try to convert me i get annoyed, but when they don't attept to put me on a path to Heaven or happiness or whatever, doesn't that make them ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: things that make me lawl

    6 1/2 was yummy.

    May 21, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Church, State, and the Seperation Thereof

    Religion should be kept apart from the government at all times, i think even people running for office should not be permitted to say what religion they are. Almost all ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Romeo and Pedro

    Pedro Meets Romeo in a Dream Romeo: Hello good sir, I am looking for my love, Juliet Pedro: I don’t recollect if I have seen her because I was lost ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: I am who I am

    I liked it overall, but when you said "Do they like me for who I am or what I have become" Who you are and what you have become are ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Jeepers

    [quote="Wesley"] Mom: Remember jimmy if you love the laundry the laundry will love you back. quote] I love it! Of course you need to add commas here and there and ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Werewolf story

    as a sharp wind lashed out with claws of steel. .) I liked the imagery alot. But it could be more coherhent. I have trouble with coherhence often myself, overall ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nature is the only constant.

    I don't much know poetry but am trying to learn. I liked this very much, very descriptive. I easpeshally liked purpley-blue and skin cells.

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Rubix Cubes

    Anyone know how to do them? I have one named Lube, because all the fanatics at school like to discuss lubricating their's. I have not actually oiled mine. Yet I ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Teenagers These Days

    "Oh my friggin God, Katie is such a whore." We were at Rachel's birthday party and i had just entered into a conversation with Morgan and Bridget. "What did she ...

    Apr 22, 2007


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)