User avatar

ChurlishLassy

  • Lounge, The Re: My Favorite Artist.

    So are we supposed to infer that that is you and not some strange qu-wink-y-dink that you are both waffles? Anyhow much like the type of tunes i like to ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone a hopeless romantic?

    I don't believe anyone younger than 23 can be in love. You can love but just not be in it, which i guess makes me unromantic. At the same time ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Directed Forgetfulness

    Interesting concept. The end sure suprised me. I expected her to die and then the leader to basically implie "we shall never speak of this incident again."

    May 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Evolution of a Writer (Sureal's History of Writing)

    I read it so i guess i will comment. Very touching going from remidial english to being advanced (i had to look up remedial on websters online :oops: ) I ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    NO joke i read an artical in my english class about how left handed people don't live as long. but i'm sure you all will live to 107

    May 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Freaky book girl

    I am afraid i like the stupid clique stories and gossip even if it doesn't involve me in any way (it rarely does, drama rolls off me like water off ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: National Towel Day

    I didn't know about this but i am glad to see that my kind is appreciatedand not completly discriminated against as it seems in the history books (Abraham Lincoln was ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    Or perhaps it has nothing to do with social status overall, some of the studies were of college students and we can assume that all of the college students were ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fascist

    An interesting choice of topic. I think you could make it more passionateand instead of fighting for food say how you the character robbed a comrade's dead body of food, ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    (Good Idea Ofour) And I admit there should be more research done. In my expierence succsesful people are less religous. I used to live in a poor part of the ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    I should be asleep... Anyway Sniock i really appreciate you not getting huffy :D i will provide more links below. First here is one about the Why that says aithiest ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Coincidence

    I like it but even poems this short can be improved, "then glancing" can be turned into thn holding, and I feel that "in ignorance" can easily be turned to ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (if so) Why are athiests more intellegent on average?

    I am very interested in subjects like this, i searched the web with no intent to find information in favor of myself, but for the same reason i look up ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sub-infinities?

    I think its like 5.555555555555555555555555555555555... is bigger than 5.33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333... you know?

    May 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    Oh NO YOu did-n! " i consider the only way to be immortal is to go down in history, hopefully as Mark Twain, my idol did. Key word there: idol. ...

    May 26, 2007


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy