User avatar

ChurlishLassy

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    How about Boy Meets Wolf she is a werewolf right?

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    Wow, I am getting my vampire meets girl novels mixed up apparently. I know there was a vampire named Edward who drove a car, I think a Volvo, in the ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Aliens?

    Lets say that the universe is infinite, that means that the planets and stars are infinite, yes? Therefore it is infinitely unlikely that there is no other life out there. ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Napoleonic Fiction 8 (someone read it for once...)

    I couldn't find anything wrong with it... That sounds slightly cynical. Very fascinating part of history. You might enjoy a book by George Orwell, I might have got his name ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled as of now

    and she was holding onto a Jane Austin book like it was a grenade. It was a very interesting site for an out doors cafe. I like the comparing the ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Just an Ordinary Girl

    I really liked it. The title got me to read it, but i didn't know it was a song then. The title is rather generic, for a song title. Otherwise ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Charlie

    AT first it gave me goose bumps. But then i think you prolonged it too much. One or two many extra stanzas. I know it is hard to drop anything, ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    Being efficient is part of perfection. How is it moronic in any way? You are most likely thinking that if you are efficient it takes away from the character of ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    You people make me laugh. If God was all powerful why would he take a week to make earth? Does a master craftsman create his work instantly? No. He'll usually ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Satan And God

    If God was all powerful why would he take a week to make earth? Maybe Satan made the world but was understandably tired afterwards, so god who is, lets say ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    11 in a hundred people are gay, so probibly more than 15% of all people actually are because they are afraid to come out. If being homosexual is a disorder, ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Yet another God question

    Not my forum, but isn't the question is it wrong to have faith? Citing any proof I think is not true faith. If you think there is proof of God ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The I-Doser

    tried the samples, made me dizzy. I think my brain must be really subject to manipulation. :x

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The I-Doser

    I heard about something like this that can actually increase your IQ. I would not hesitate to try it, it sounds like a brain massage. I wouldn't use it just ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: favorite music

    I don't like country, and i avoid christian (even if my cousin is in a christian rock band...whats up this that) anyway i like some of the popular stuff all ...

    Jun 2, 2007


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern