User avatar

ChurlishLassy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Conformity

    it starts out sounding like a poem, but then begins to sound more like a not-poem, not sure what I mean but, I am very picky in good poetry. Sorry.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    Number one is more realistic and number two funner, so i would go with number one for the purpose of the critique, but would rather hang number 2 above my ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Inner Peace

    I was surprisingly great considering you are 13. I think it would be great for any age, I loved that the rhymes didn't seem forced at all. I also like ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Tyrant King

    I liked it more than the title suggested I would. It reminds me of those documentaries talking about the killer prehistoric 8 foot tall birds, am I close? Some of ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Last of The Homo Sapiens Part 1.

    I really liked the way you named the historical figures, it made it seem more real. Instead of just someone did something. Interesting to see human evolution.

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Gravel

    This is the first story I have writen with an ending, I would REALLY appreciate any input. I have never tried horror before either. She was screaming. It was a ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: A Confederacy of Dunces

    Great book. Probably my favorite. By John Kennedy O'Toole. One of the few books my brilliant father has ever recommended to me. Very real. It is the absolute tragic comedy. ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lovely Bones

    Anyone who liked it read, The Dogs of Babel. Cult involved.

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Paper Clip

    I like the way you used a commonplace object in a poetic way. I think this would sound really good as a song.

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Eat Me Before You Leave

    All excellent suggestions! Great feedback, makes me want to continue to try poetry. I corrected it :D I REALLY appreciate it. I think it is really cool you at first ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Eat Me Before You Leave

    hello darling you look a bit gaunt a little anorexic hungry eat me won't you? just a nibble I'm delicious high in the chemicals that make chocolate taste of hugs ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Conflicting Religions: Nonfiction section of the Library?

    I noticed at our public library bibles next to books on cancer and Torahs. That doesn't seem right, shouldn't it be in the fiction section? or should there be a ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm a killer

    Good idea, but it could be much more powerful.

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Lat one to post on this topic WINS!

    Last person to post wins within three days. So far I am winning. WHich means everyone else is losing. HA ha ha. Ha. :shock:

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Eh, 6/10, sounds deep but I don't think it is really.

    Jul 18, 2007


Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise.
— Wit (The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson)