User avatar

ChurlishLassy

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lessons From a Manikin (ch 1?)

    What a pretty world it is! Look up, what do you see? Yes, yes exactly, it is just that. This is just that; like a dull show for toddlers asking ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is the United Nations powerless against global injustices?

    I think the UN is a great program but needs to be respected more. It seems to be put together pretty well, and to have the right idea.

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fugly

    I noticed that in most of the story books most of the characters are young and attractive or both, with rightous personalitys. Well, well. I want a story book where ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: World of Warcraft

    Can we start? :P

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: World of Warcraft

    Please? I love evil characters. All my freinds play WoW and that is all they talk about, i hope this'll educate me, it is really annoying actually. Name: Brenner Race: ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Probibly the only funny thing i have read on did site, yaya you!

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Below

    Well in the first place the plot is cliche, I have seen about five diffrent storys in diffrent mediums, movie, scripts, storys blah, about two suicidal people talking, and blah. ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I am Sixteen

    Very colorful great discription, but unless you add more it doesn't make much sense, you wrote: "What am I? I am that unforgettable, unforgivable time in the hole between space ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    "White" History? Last time I checked, my skin color isn't white. Snow is white. I'm a peach color in the winter, dark brown in the summer. To say "white" History ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Taking Care of the Grandkids, 1 act

    Taking Care of the Grandkids At Rise: Lights onto a unkempt pretty bare room with a bed on center stage left and a table more towards up stage right facing ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Two Short Poems of Opposing veiwpoints: The Attorney

    The Attorney I can afford a very fast car Or go on a vacation travel quite far But why would I want a fast car or to take a vacation ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blind happy things painting

    I liked the ryhme s-keme-a but snoink is right, it is a bit awkward, the subject seems to be here and there.

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: crusade

    I started out reading it and thought, Okay a love poem, but was then thrown so competly off I had to begin again. You might mean it to be like ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Marionette

    I like it but maybe for the wrong reasons (actually definatly), I like it because it seems to be perverse, like a little girl and her teacher, and he does ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Long to be a Chart

    Somewhere a child is quietly born, While a group of nurses Sift through death certificates With deafening laughter. . I really love the contrast here, birth quiet, laughter loud.

    Jan 3, 2008


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio