-
Re: Public as a Frog
"Public as a Frog" it is to my regret that there's an adolescent who isn't fluffy yet nonetheless is as sterile as a raccoon what a shame that the poor ...
Sep 23, 2008 -
Re: The Jackals
I hadn't intended to read the entire thing but somehow I did. I would either make the voice clearly crazy or the jackels clearly a metaphor, but this may be ...
Sep 23, 2008 -
Re: Woozy
Dizzy Dizzy Turpentine I remember when I was nine Everything seemed supa fine Why was that? I crazily axed my sleepy cat He replied with his blood pitter pattering You ...
Jul 20, 2008 -
Re: Born From the Mouth of the Sun
Ooo I chose a good person to stalk, I am relieved. "Skin of sky" I really like that, makes me think of the sky as milk skin, only blue. And ...
Jul 20, 2008 -
Re: 'Sup
Oh the secret! No matter how many times you bombard me I won't believe in a greater power! Have ypu heard of the Secret? That aside, I normally don't go ...
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: Fruit
Bright Eyes, ah the inspiration that can come from a depressed vegetarian! I wrote a story inspired by one of his song's too. Props. I really liked your writing style. ...
Jul 10, 2008 -
Re: Evil is a Matter of Shoes
Azazel: What a pretty idiot she was. So stupid she didn’t even notice my lack of baggage. All I had to do was smile and she’d swoon, a blush seriously ...
Jul 8, 2008 -
Re: Friendship (revised)
To the reader (me) you don't really seem to know what you are talking about, artificial intelligence in atleast the type of freindship you are trying to express, as if ...
Jul 6, 2008 -
Re: Detention
Aside from "aw, shutup" (I don't think a kid would bother to say "aw" before shutup) nice language for the first graders.The situation is of course too short though; they ...
Jul 5, 2008 -
Re: Evil is a Matter of Shoes
So I havn't gotten many critiques on my writing so far, so anyone who critiques I will give a critique to, (instead of randomly) maybe it'll help... This is a ...
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: The Séance
I don't think the characters make sense unless you are going for unimaginative and cliche. Apparently, they are all pretty stupid, except Roger, a nerd with glasses, so why would ...
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Target
I'm impressed, at first I thought might be pinata, but then I disregarded it as some lame maybe scifi-y thing, yet it turned out to be pinata after all! I'm ...
Jul 4, 2008 -
Re: Stress Bless
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: Envy and Adoration
have you seen ten things I hate about you? 'fraid it has been done before.
Mar 16, 2008 -
Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.
Harry Potter is for children and should remain so, until it if forgoten about which it undoubtedly will be. I got into reading through Roald Dahl, and would never even ...
Mar 11, 2008
