User avatar

Chuck10931

This Sentence is False.

  • Writers Corner Re: Need Help!!

    I need help writing the story I wan to write it but I have been really focused on building the map so I haven't been able to write any! I'm ...

    Dec 25, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Minecraft

    I can make a server for YWS but I will need donations to pay for it. I can do all the plugin stuff and building! So just say if you ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Need Help!!

    Hey I need help writing a story I need some people to write a story for a Minecraft adventure map if ya can help add me on skype NZ_Gaming. I ...

    Dec 24, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: What has YWS done for you?

    It has ruined my life!!!!!!

    Dec 21, 2012


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres