User avatar

Chryssa2305

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Together, Forever [tenative title]

    Thanks guys for the review :) I'll admit that I'm obviously not good with commas. I was never taught them properly. I should look into that... I will definetly go ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Despair

    Hi there! First off, I'd like to welcome you to YWS. I'm sure you'll have a tremendous time here. Just a few nitpicks here, This is just a suggestion, when ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Freak [Edited]

    Thanks you guys for the nice reviews : ) I'll correct the grammer as soon as I can. I've never been the best at it, anyway. Just good enough to ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Inside the Fire

    Yay ^_^ I'm glad you ...er, liked it? XDD I had a nightmare last night, too, ha! Lucifer, in my mind, is gorgerous *.*

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Stupidity of Sharks

    I'd have to nitpick is that fish don't actually breathe water, though :P Their gills filter the oxygen out of the water. So they do technically breathe air! They just ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Stupidity of Sharks

    Just a quicky- I know what Special Education is. My mother is a Special Education teacher for the middle school in our area. I meant that the MC is getting ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Stupidity of Sharks

    :3 Thanks for all the reviews guys! Like I said, this was just a draft. So, I"m going to take your advice to heart and fix it up a lot, ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Abandoning Fear

    Oh my gosh, thank you so much guys! : ) I've never had so many people try to help me in so little time. This is an older piece that ...

    Jul 18, 2010


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality