User avatar

Chryssa2305

  • Archive Re: Island of Despair (Starting)

    (WHere did everyone else GO? ) Ria: "No problem, Miranda." Zayme smiles as he stares out over the ocean. I piped up, "Maybe for food we could just use what ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Island of Despair (Starting)

    (My mom does the EXACT SAME THING XDDD) (Surprises? o.o) Ria: As we finally cane to a halt in the loose circle with the others Zayne pipes up, "Found him!" ...

    Jan 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: Island of Despair (Starting)

    (lol, nah, nothing like that. Just grades. ) Zayne: "You talk because you are nervous," I smile at him. "And I've only met you, Ria here, and two others. From ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Island of Despair (Starting)

    Ria: I laugh at the guy, "Mhm, real thug." I shrug my bag closer to my shoulder and briskly walk to catch up to him. "By the way, I never ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: Island of Despair (Starting)

    Ria: "Let's only hope we dont find one," I said, laughing at the image. Sure, it was horrible, but it was entertaining. "Come on, weirdos." Zayne smiled and started walking. ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: Island of Despair (Starting)

    Zayne: He took the first aid kit in a long fingered hand. "I'm fine mostly. Just a bump here and a bruise there." I said with a shrug. "This is ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: Island of Despair (Starting)

    (My second character) 2: Name: Ariana Summers. "Ria" "Ari" (from her brother) "Girle." Age: 16 Gender: Female. Hair Color, Style, and Length: Pale blonde(basically white) with blue tips and faded ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Island of Despair (Starting)

    Zayne: I nod at the girls theory. Sure, that could have happened. Or he could have just been screaming his head off too much to do anything. But I'm not ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Island of Despair (Starting)

    (Hi everyone :3 I am joining. Thanks Cspr! :D By the way, this is my first time doing these, so I'll have to figure it out. Please excuse any future ...

    Jan 3, 2011


Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe