User avatar

Chryssa2305

  • Writing Activities Re: Thirty one days

    Challenge Two ~Chryssa

    Jan 2, 2011
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    oh, gosh! Tim! I'm so going to do that!! :D

    Oct 11, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    I was so pumped, but now I'm not so sure. :( I think my idea is becoming cliche and silly. ;O; but I'm trying to give it a twist that ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: B&W Chess pieces

    Thank you all! ^_^ I like the idea for a picture under the chess board. I might try that o.o My only problem is that I'm not sure how to ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: B&W Chess pieces

    These are two of the last pictures I ever took with my old camera. ;O; I miss that camera somuch!! Anyway...yeah, these are glass pieces, and I took one picture ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I agree with you on the Twilight thing. She is a horrible writer! I have to give her a bit of credit because she kept going, even though so many ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    Yay! Awesome, you guys. ^_^ I think I'm going to sleep as much as I can on Oct. 31 and then the SECOND Nov 1st rolls around, I'm going to ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when... ...you will write on every available scrap of paper/skin/surface when you come up with an amazing idea. ...your math teacher gives you extra math ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    So, anyone ready? Interested? Planning? I've been planning for this years since I failed at last years XDD :3 Too bad we can't share yet o_o''

    Jul 21, 2010


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca