User avatar

Chryssa2305

  • Lounge, The Re: Resolutions for 2011

    This is what I have so far. o.o I didn't realize it was so long. Apologies. 1.Write more. Write something everyday. Be it a paragraph long journal entry or fifteen ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pet peevies :)

    What is your biggest pet peeve? I am not good at making characters, at depth characters. I just want to see if I can find anything to help me. Pet ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I just found this XD You all are absolutely gorgeous/handsome! X33 I'm on the top XD the rest are my goofy friends :) This is me and my boyfriend : ...

    Sep 14, 2010


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson