User avatar

Chryssa2305

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lifetime of a Raindrop

    Hi there : ) aw!! That was very sad! Tears welled up XD It was amazingly written, though. I didn't find any typos or grammatical errors. Go you for proofreading ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Cost Of a Parents Disaproval

    Hello there! : D This was a nice piece, I think. It felt very rushed at the end, though, as you thought. It was like there was information and details ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letter to you

    Hello, : ) I really enjoyed the first line. That made me go, "Wait, what? What'd you do?" Then I had to stick around until I figured the story out, ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    Yay! Awesome, you guys. ^_^ I think I'm going to sleep as much as I can on Oct. 31 and then the SECOND Nov 1st rolls around, I'm going to ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Conversation

    That was cute. I mean, considering all you could use was dialogue. Because it was only dialogue, though, you need to make it more understandable so that the reader knows ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when... ...you will write on every available scrap of paper/skin/surface when you come up with an amazing idea. ...your math teacher gives you extra math ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Stupidity of Sharks

    I'd have to nitpick is that fish don't actually breathe water, though :P Their gills filter the oxygen out of the water. So they do technically breathe air! They just ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Stupidity of Sharks

    Just a quicky- I know what Special Education is. My mother is a Special Education teacher for the middle school in our area. I meant that the MC is getting ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Stupidity of Sharks

    :3 Thanks for all the reviews guys! Like I said, this was just a draft. So, I"m going to take your advice to heart and fix it up a lot, ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Stupidity of Sharks

    This is a short bit from a suggestion from Perdido(or...technically the Pixies?). It's a draft, just wanted to post it cause I wrote it in 10 min and was (slightly) ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    So, anyone ready? Interested? Planning? I've been planning for this years since I failed at last years XDD :3 Too bad we can't share yet o_o''

    Jul 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not Afraid

    Hello, Chryssa here :) First: I LOVE your avatar! And I enjoyed the story as a whole, it was sad that she died, but it was a good piece. I ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sun-Kissed Exhilaration

    Hi hi : ) I liked this, it was adorable! The title is what made me stop and think, 'oh! It's gonna be good!" I actually liked that there was ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: On the Edge

    A/N: Partically true story. Written in despration ______ I stand on the edge. It's such a long way down. I can feel the wind caressing my face, running it's ringers ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The End

    Hello, I enjoyed this piece. It has a nice opening and, as Lindabelle does, I enjoyed the line, "the legend "Mr. Happy", but owned by a man with a face ...

    Jul 18, 2010


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein