User avatar

Chryssa2305

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freak [Edited]

    Thanks you guys for the nice reviews : ) I'll correct the grammer as soon as I can. I've never been the best at it, anyway. Just good enough to ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Freak [Edited]

    This is a story I wrote because I was very angry :D Rated for swearing. Hope you like. *EDITED AFTER AMAZING REVIEWS* ______ Her eyes flashed red in the darkness. ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    oh, gosh! Tim! I'm so going to do that!! :D

    Oct 11, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2010 :D

    I was so pumped, but now I'm not so sure. :( I think my idea is becoming cliche and silly. ;O; but I'm trying to give it a twist that ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Circle of Chairs

    Hello, Chryssa here for a cup of crituque : D First off I liked the writing. It was a nice piece. I liked the descriptions of the out-doors. I liked ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Perfect Night

    : 3 Awww! So sweet! I love your poetry, it's so emotional. Lovely, lovely. I'm not a poet, soI can't actually crituque it. I just wanted to tell you that ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: B&W Chess pieces

    Thank you all! ^_^ I like the idea for a picture under the chess board. I might try that o.o My only problem is that I'm not sure how to ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: B&W Chess pieces

    These are two of the last pictures I ever took with my old camera. ;O; I miss that camera somuch!! Anyway...yeah, these are glass pieces, and I took one picture ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I agree with you on the Twilight thing. She is a horrible writer! I have to give her a bit of credit because she kept going, even though so many ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pet peevies :)

    What is your biggest pet peeve? I am not good at making characters, at depth characters. I just want to see if I can find anything to help me. Pet ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Homework Help Re: Le Petit Prince

    Does anyone understand this? We have to read it for French 3 and it's realllyy confusing XDD Just a basic idea of the plot will help me alot! :3

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I just found this XD You all are absolutely gorgeous/handsome! X33 I'm on the top XD the rest are my goofy friends :) This is me and my boyfriend : ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Inside the Fire

    Yay ^_^ I'm glad you ...er, liked it? XDD I had a nightmare last night, too, ha! Lucifer, in my mind, is gorgerous *.*

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Chains.

    Hello there! : ) I liked the piece, even though it was kind of short. For a beginning, it's very well done because it gives you enough information to keep ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Inside the Fire

    A/N: This is for a fictionfanatic's "Anything Goes" contest. I know it's long, it's not an entire novel but it's too long for a short story. Please critique, though. : ...

    Sep 13, 2010


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor