Random avatar

Christina44

  • Romantic Novels Re: [Chapter 2] Kristina: Normal Life.

    It seemed like the last few weeks had gone by so fast, but so slow at the same time. About three weeks ago, my mom told me we'd be leaving ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let it Fall.

    A really good peice to read. It kept me interested, I like your style of writing. Please keep it comming (:

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Bear Prince

    I love it, and it's definately cute. Is this your first peice of art or is there more? I definately like it.

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Skitttttttles

    I love this picture! Blurring out the farther skittles really accents the whole picture. Bravo! :)

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Magician

    It's a very good read, and it makes the mind wander. It's short but sweet and holds attention. I love it, please keep writing.

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: My first attempt . Untitled novel to come.

    Very good writing. I loved it.

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Just a Dream.

    You have a very beautiful way of writing. I like it alot. Your lyrics almost tell a story and it could be such a beautiful song with the right music. ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    I liked the way you used alot of symbolism in this peice. It was very well written and had my attention. It was clever the way you used all these ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dusk: Prologue

    I didn't like the beginning much because it wasn't really intriguing, but as I read on it mellowed out. You should start off with a bang so that your readers ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Into the Depths. 1

    You introduced the chracters well. I honstly did like it, and I would like to read more. Just make sure that your readers don't get lost bewteen how your characters ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter One + Two

    I really got into it when the dialogue started happening. I like the beginning too though. I want to know more about Christine's past and what happend. You should somehow ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: [Chapter 1] Alex: The Burnham Boys.

    Most people could never feel what I feel. Never see what I see, and never experience what i've experienced. Thr bright lights are almost blinding, but i've gotten somewhat use ...

    Dec 8, 2010


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska