User avatar

ChocoDanish

kirishimaxbokuguo

  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    how do i delete a reply on my own work? :?: :?: :?: i accidentally spammed

    Aug 20, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh, Hi

    i always wondered what home school is like

    Aug 10, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm awkward

    i'm awkward too and started writing as a coping mechanism. I like chocolate milk and chocolate in general.

    Aug 10, 2017
  • Questions and Answers Re: horizontal line

    it ok i just use shift dash for lines now

    Aug 9, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    I used up my saved points for a 2nd chapter TT^TT when i finally realize i could have used shift dash to make a line ___________________________________________________________________ much regret

    Aug 8, 2017
  • Questions and Answers Re: delete account

    sadness I want to destroy my account

    Aug 8, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    I'm having issues with inserting horizontal lines in my work help :?: :!:

    Aug 8, 2017
  • Questions and Answers Re: horizontal line

    i can't insert horizontal line in my work :?:

    Aug 8, 2017


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman