User avatar

ChocoDanish

kirishimaxbokuguo

  • Writers Corner Re: shallow life

    thx

    Sep 29, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: shallow life

    i'm having trouble with my story. mostly describing things. How do I describe magical transformation?

    Sep 9, 2017
  • Writing Tips Re: description issues

    that's spiral btw in ice area clothes but the role is good advice. @Rosendorn

    Sep 6, 2017
  • Writing Tips Re: description issues

    i get fanart by artist that reads my story. so i try to incorporate them into it. @Tenyo

    Sep 6, 2017
  • Writing Tips Re: description issues

    I suck at describing help please. how do i describe this?

    Sep 5, 2017
  • Writing Tips Re: Description troubles.

    how do I describe magical transformation?

    Sep 4, 2017
  • Writing Tips Re: Character development

    hi I'm having trouble developing my characters. I know my characters personality but dunno how make them into something more that is relatable

    Sep 4, 2017


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights