User avatar

Chloe

  • Welcome Mat Re: another newbie (:

    James Patterson is wonderful but petrifies me. He's such a clever writer but sometimes I wish he wasn't quite so good. I'd lay in bed after reading Kiss The Girls ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: another newbie (:

    Hi Carly :) My music taste is extremely mixed, over the last few years with the whole 'growing up' scenario, I went through an awful lot of phases, and now ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: another newbie (:

    Hi, I'm Chloe, as the username suggests :) basically I quite like doing anything creative, I'm into art as well as writing. I'm generally quite a lazy writer (i.e I ...

    Jun 15, 2009


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.