User avatar

Chloe(:

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A woman who likes to weave. :) William Richardson

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: The Writer Incognito

    Only my close friends and parents know that I'm writing a novel at the moment. (At least I hope so.) I've told people that I want to be an author ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would start a new YWS. :D What would you do if the roller coaster you're on broke down? Not to mention you're at the highest point!

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    8/10 I'd read it :D Now, on to mine . . . Novel: A fire burned down most of a magical world. The survivors of the fire forgot everything that ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Research Re: If . . .

    That could work, but the thing is that most of their friends and family died at the begging :( And the four people being threatened, they can't kill each other, ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Research Re: If . . .

    If someone blackmailed you, what three things would be the worst thing they could make you do? It's important in a story I'm writing. Just so you know, the characters ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Research Re: Would anyone like to fill out a questionnaire??

    Count me in :)

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    I was just rereading all of these and came up with quite a bit. :) You know you're a writer when at the somputer lab, people who've been through the ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New Story Idea (so far)

    I'm thinking of making it a screenplay, for Script Frenzy. Whaddaya think?

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Medieval

    I'm writing a story that takes place in a medieval-like world, and I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about it. I'm not looking for wars or famous people, I'm mainly ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. Name's Mike. Glad to be here. Please don't eat me.

    Sorry someone plagiarized your work. By the way I'm Vivacious (Vivi). PM me if you have any questions! *Takes bite*

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, sort of new!

    Hi Matthemus! I'm Vivacious, though call me Vivi.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    Hello, I Vivacious, but call me Vivi. I love your User name! Any questions, you can ask me, and hopefully I'll have answers.

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Am I still a writer if I lost my USB with my story on it????

    That sucks! I feel your pain, once my computer auto-deleted my story! I don't know how it did it!!! Little sisters can be annoying. Anyway, welcome to YWS!

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: A newbie here! ^-^ And I'm anxious to meet you all!

    Hi, I'm Vivacious, though you can call me Vivi! Wow, 16 posts and 3 reviews already? And you joined today!!!

    Feb 28, 2009


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)