User avatar

Chloe(:

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating a Story

    Watch TV. Even if the only thing on is Sesame Street. Ask yourself questions; what if Baby Bear's mom had to have an abortion while pregnant with Curly Bear? What ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: The Writer Incognito

    I think the reason I keep my writing a secret is because I'm a prefectionist when it comes to stuff like that: if it's not as perfect as I can ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Did I format this right?

    I think it is. :) I'm not so sure this is the right forum to put it in, though.

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Research Re: Laptops

    What I'll be getting soon is the Eee PC 901. It's around $280, small, and portable. You could buy it in Windows XP, with less memory, or Linux with more ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Where is my inspiration?

    Try FreeWriting

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love 1 (edited)

    [s]My heart was beating fast, as I ran down the stairs from my mother.[/s] Maybe: My heartbeat kept getting faster, and faster, as I ran downstairs, as far away as ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: As if I was in Love Prologue

    Prologue It didn’t matter where I turned. It didn’t matter where I was. It defiantly didn’t matter if he was alive or not. Part of him was gone. He wouldn’t ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review Anything!!

    Fearless, for peanut19's Fearless contest. :) Thanks!

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Dreamland

    I like it! My dreams are way weirder . . . like, once I had one about poisonous shampoo, but this is a dreamland. But, anyway, I loved it! There's ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Fearless

    Extend my hand, Biting my lip, I reach . . . Who says it’s that bad? Is it that horrible? I’ve already gotten this far, Farther then anyone could have ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It'll Be Okay

    It'll Be Okay She holds her child close, clutched in the grip of terror. I agree, it should be 'a' They listen to him downstairs, waiting for him to leave ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (1)

    This is a pretty short preface, but any suggestions or critiques on how I could make it better are extremely appreciated :D. Also, I could always use some help in ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Research Re: Laptops

    Buy the Samsung NC10. It has, by far, the best keyboard for lilleputers.

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Help.. Please :/

    What about this:

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Research Re: If . . .

    Well, the main characters, as I've said are innocent. One of them is depressed, one is very goody-two-shoes. Another one is pretty wild, though still innocent. And one of them ...

    Mar 9, 2009


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy