User avatar

Chloe(:

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Pale skin and really light brown hair. Short?

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Create a Story! Sentence by sentence...

    You can still hear the pig's cries to this day.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Owww, bit my tongue! Now I'll it over at this post...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One of the best parts about YWS!

    ...are...you...talking...about...me? ... ... ... ...you...are...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: My 1,000th Post!

    :o :elephant: :elephant: Wow, amazing.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Fantasy about someone who has the choice to live forever. I thought of a moon when I heard that title, don't know why. Imaginative

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Sponge

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: The Hypno-Anti-Writer's Block (ha ha)

    When you feel your body vibrating/feel like you're falling/hear things/see things/feel things/whatever (don't worry, this is perfectly natural - it happens to you every night, but you're usually uncon

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Where is my inspiration?

    Yeah, that's like free writing, post all the way up there. Isn't it awesome? It really does work.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Requirements

    --I'm not that comfortable writing with pen and paper. I don't know, it makes me feel better looking at my writing in fine print. --Baskerville Old Face as a font. ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Scripts Re: The Adventures of Sock-ee, the Lost Sock:

    Love it :lol: Especially here: Sock-ee: Huh? The washing machine... It's not moving! I'm safe! A few chirps echo throughout the machine. Sock-ee: Oh, no. And here's a mistake I ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Other Re: The Toaster Genie

    Umm, well is this a script or a short story? It's hard to tell. The actions usually aren't in parenthesis' in books, or any stories I have read. Also, at ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Make a movie trailer

    Woman: What's that book you've got there? Called...earth? (Reaches for book) Kalla: Yes ma'am (Woman reads description on back) Woman: (gasps) An imaginary world of yours? You know that you ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A woman suffrage activist. Blue eyes, brown hair. Average height and a little on the chubby side. Viktor Aston

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does Blood?

    I faint at the sight of a whole lot of blood. I read a quite gruesome story, and nearly fainted, once. I've fainted on talk of blood, or injuries, or ...

    Mar 31, 2009


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday