User avatar

Chloe(:

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A love story, takes place in the 1600's. A little boring, but maybe that's just 'cause I'm not a fan of Historical fiction. The World We Don't Walk On

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Medieval fantasy. Gold Powder plays an important role in this story, maybe to make tools or medicine. Never There

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like historical fiction that takes place in Africa. The End

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Viktor sighed, wondering how someone would actually like watching that. He glanced around to see his 'friends', plunged deep into the action, laughing uncontrollably. "Vik?" said Fred, holding back hi

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    George? Dark brown hair, medium skin, dark blue eyes. On the short side, elfin face. She is a little self centered, and usually gets what she wants. She's the queen ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Research Archives Re: Medieval

    Wow, thanks. That'll really help.

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A regal, self centered prince. Curly dark brown hair and dark skin. Kalla Vielle.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Requirements

    --Pajamas --Bean Bag Chair --Music, depends on my mood

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Research Re: Laptops

    Which Inspiron? When you get it, can you tell me how awesome it is? *is considering buying an Inspiron*

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey, I'm Vivi. :)

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well howdy there

    BlackSafetyPins AKA Chloe My real name is Chloe! :smt041 Go Chloes! But call me Vivi.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hullo, I'm new :)

    Hey, I'm Vivi. I want to be a screenwriter or a novelist when I grow up. It's cool that you do too!

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello, i'm a newbie

    Another writer since eight. Guess since when I've been writing. :elephant: I'm Vivi.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Care Bear has arrived!

    Awesome user name, wish I thought of it first. *steals user name* Doesn't matter if you don't write, I do a lot of things her besides posting my writing.

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Summer is almost here!

    Can't agree more. Same story with me. BUT TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE SPRING BREAK! Now it's time for ten days of doing nothing, writing, and beaches! ...

    Apr 3, 2009


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain