-
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Granted, but your icky brother has licked each one, already. I wish I had my own private island.
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Sentance scramble!!!!!!
I'm a turd too, but I go to bed right now. i bliyve u ar en iviyl ghosti.
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
Goddesses
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Random Word Game!!!
Boys
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Rhyme me this
need
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: The Never Ending Story...
...a small town in Georgia which was famous for its...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game
Someone must have said these, but anyway. I Kissed a Girl in your pants--Katy Perry Just Dance in your pants--Lady Gaga Beautiful Girls in your pants--Sean Kingston haha
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Do your characters know that they're not real real?
Thanks, and I'll edit that part. Anyone else?
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Do your characters know that they're not real real?
Almost everyone here knows that your characters have to be a realistic as possible. A lot of people here hears their characters voices in their heads, and talks or writes ...
Apr 18, 2009 -
Re: Fonts
Baskerville Old Face ...such a strange name.
Apr 18, 2009 -
Re: A & Q
What bird makes a 'hoo' sound? Baby
Apr 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Short dirty blond hair. Tan skin, average height.
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Write or Die
Amazing.
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Chat Grand Opening!
I'm in, I'll try getting here. :D
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: A & Q
What is one of Vivacious' favorite websites? Sky
Apr 15, 2009
