User avatar

Chloe(:

  • Lounge, The Re: Jonas Brothers

    I hate how they brag so much about their "perfect" lives, and how they're "living the dream." I know that they're not, and I know that "dream" life is all ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Nicknames!

    How about...banana? Or look here

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all

    Hey Lord_farquad. Please to meet you, I'm Vivi. Here are some other things you should know. Stars under avatars keep track of how many Reviews you have done. The Yellow: ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya ;3

    Hey Sing, I'm Vivi. Welcome to YWS! So you like to sing? I remember wanting to be a published author/popstay when I was six. But then I realized that I'm ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Write or Die

    I am SO going to use this next NaNo. I am excited.

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo, latha math

    Hey, Kyla Marie, I'm Vivi (hehe, that rhymes) I speak Spanish and a little Japanese, but I's love to learn more Gaelic. Do you know any more? I like fantasy ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Clueless Cabby

    I think you should space the lines up. It's really hard to read without the spaces. Do it like this: MATT: (Snaps) Not you! No, mother, it was the taxi ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    I love your username! Hey, I'm Viv, and welcome to YWS! Here's some tips: :arrow: If you rate your work less than 'R', it'll appear on the front page, which ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hola, I'm Viv or Vivi or Vivacious(call me Viv or Vivi, though ;)) Have you seen those little stars under people's avatars? Do you wonder what they are? Well, I'll ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hey yamar! Basically everything's been mentioned so far, but I'll you a couple of random facts about YWS. On the front page, and when you log in, there's a little ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    Hide

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme me this

    bead

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Research Re: Do your characters know that they're not real real?

    Yes, thanks. But do they know that they are imaginary? ;)

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    You nearly have it right! Anyway It seems like a sci-fi or legend romance. One of the characters is very romantic. I Finally Realized

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Cameron A teenage boy with dark skin and green eyes. Charming and arrogant. Has many friends and many 'friends.' Believes he is at the top of everything, and sort of ...

    Apr 19, 2009


The wince that you wince when you see your quote in the quote generator is quite a wince, I tell ya. To know that the whole YWS community has read and judged your quote is quite an awkward feeling like oh noes. *manly blush*
— Arcticus