User avatar

Chloe(:

  • Randomosity Re: Want a Krabby Pattie?

    Hey SpongyBob. Do you know, that you are being greeted by one of your biggest fans ever? No lie. I, Vivi am a huge fan. And... Do you know about ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new. No duh XD

    Hey Sam, it's Vivi here. So you're writing three novel, awesome. A lot of people around here are writing around that many too. Me? I'm working on two. What else ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Research Re: American schools?

    I go to a half Spanish Immersion school (I'm in the Spanish program), so this might be a little different from normal schools. 1. Grade systems? What grade are you ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Research Re: Do your characters know that they're not real real?

    Haha, Vivian, Viv and other 'Viv' are common muse names, for those who name their muses. Mine is named Vivi, and some people call me Vivi (okay, fine, a couple.) ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    I play the flute, too. I guess I'm pretty good at it, but I'm not great. Well, my parents think I'm good, but you can only expect them to be ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello! *waves*

    Hihi Elentari. I am the awesome Vivi. I am so glad that you found this awesome site. Nancy Yi Fan is totally awesome, I am a fan too. Maybe I ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hihi xD

    'Ello Bite. Me name is Vivi. I have a whole lot of family living in Florida, and I went there recently this month. But I've never been to the British ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hola Doodle. I am Vivi. How are you doing today? It is amazingly great that you came here. This is the best writing forum for young writers in the world. ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so arrives the Tempest...

    Hey Ire! This is Vivi here. So, you have your writing in a published book? That's awesome. Hey Ire, have you seen those stars below someone's avatar? Those keep track ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: An "Ode" to Whaling

    That was great :D . But I have a suggestion; Gorgeous But there is something I feel, that gives me a sense of… Evil Thou’s word are harsh and frightening ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey im new!

    Hey, justletmedream! I love your user name *steals*. Do you want us to call you by something else? What is your real name? Some people call me Viv, Vivi, Viva, ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why Hello There!

    Hey Kayla! So, you like whales? Cool, I do too. By the way, I love your avatar. Once I went to an aquarium, and the dolphins and whales there splashed ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when while everyone is listening to the top ten songs on their Ipods, you are listening to Randy Ingermanson lecture on the craft of fiction. ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Research Re: Do your characters know that they're not real real?

    This really is a lot of help. One of the things I needed to know if this was a common thing for people to have extremely realistic characters who thought ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    Oh, I love that redial button, too:). Am I the only one who doesn't like Adam? I do feel like it, but what sucks is that he, for sure, will ...

    Apr 22, 2009


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese