User avatar

Chloe(:

  • Randomosity Re: Plagiarism????

    Hmm, if you told everyone it was your own, yes. If you told who wrote EACH single line, no. And hopefully I'm guessing that's what you're doing.

    May 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    Yep, Adam is a snob. But Danny is an even bigger one. Allison rocks, but she just got out :( But Kris is great! How could you hate him?

    May 13, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What's your writing process?

    Check this out. It's a pretty awesome planning article.

    May 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trouble coming. ^_^

    Hey Angela! This is Vivi here. :D So, you got published? Aha! I see it in your sig, Mourning Doves, right? I'll pick it up someday. We have a couple ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Star-Flight (Chapter I)

    Chapter I Meetings A voice questioned pulling me out of my ‘sleep’. At first I didn't get this part. Maybe change it? Okay “So who are you, exactly?” What's the ...

    May 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue III

    I did worse....two.... Don't attack me!

    May 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The After-Effect of Undercooked Oxygen

    Hey Evi! I am here to review your poem. Here are some suggestions. to them, the winter’s cool touch is almost welcome; the snowflakes are just as unique as they’ve ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when on your computer, you made a 'My Writing' folder to go with the 'My Pictures, My Music, etc.' You know you're a writer when ...

    May 8, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Writing Game!

    Ooooh, that's cool. Should we post them here?

    May 8, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Stormy Reviews~

    Can you take a look at this?

    May 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.

    I remember last year I wrote twenty nine page stories for our assignments. On my report card, the teacher sure mentioned it. "Chloe is an amazing writer for her age, ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when your sister talks about how she watched a movie, then read the book based on the movie. The she tells you that the movie ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Star-Flight (Prologue)

    I'm Vivi and I'll be your reviewer today. I thought that the beginning was pretty good, it got you caught in the story. I think that the transitions from part ...

    May 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Only a Dream

    This is an entry for Selene's Dream Contest. Please be honest. Hope you like it! I can’t believe you won! I just cannot believe it! Those words have run through ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    Yes, totally true. Adam is waay too predictable. So my favorites so right now are: 1. Kris 2. Allison 3. Gokey and Adam tied. Why Gokey? The cake fight. Such ...

    Apr 30, 2009


Not me seeing all these wall posts about peoples quotes and wondering: "When will it be my turn?"
— thetaostedwriter