User avatar

Chloe(:

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    6/10--Sounds kind of interesting, but probably not the type of book I would pick up. The Life Without

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I"M NEW

    Yum, I'm hungry now. I love your username :) By the way, I'm Vivacious, but you can call me Chloe, Vivi, Clo, Viv, Clo-Clo, or any of the sort. :D ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...kind of

    Hey Beth, just like to remind you about the awesome user groups around here. Go up to the toolbar and click "Groups." They have groups on a huge variety of ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there!

    Hey Erin, this is Vivi here. My experience was pretty similar to yours, reading trashy chick lit, then REAL books, then writer. But I've loved to write since pre-k years, ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: need some help with making romance non-cheesy

    Well, one tip is to NOT have them fall in love at first sight. Let them grow and bond together before deciding that they're in love. Trust me, in my ...

    May 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    Rupert Grint...

    May 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New, But Not Really New

    Haha, that would be kind of fun. But no one would remember you, or anything. That would be cool to write a story about. Welcome to the awesome website called ...

    May 30, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I can't wait, it's my first one! There are some people who got a MILLION words around a week before Nano ended. Isn't that crazy. Lol, they're my idols.

    May 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    I speak Spanish, and I know how to read Hebrew lettering, yet don't have an idea what it means.

    May 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    We started a cool, new piece in band. And I got a laptop a couple of days ago.

    May 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol

    YAY Kris!

    May 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: That's The Way Life Is.

    Hooray for the Ten Thousandth Member!

    May 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Places to Write

    I'm getting a laptop for my birthday, which is quite soon, so for now I either steal the family laptop up to my room, or write on my desktop. But ...

    May 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: BBB!

    He's such a cute little lion!

    May 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I'm reading Th1rteen R3asons Why. It's an amazing book, you should really pick it up someday. And I just finished a Spanish book for my Spanish book report. :shock:

    May 13, 2009


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury