User avatar

ChiravianSkies

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds a bit like a Fantasy Novelist's exam question. Lemme find it.. "26. Did you draw a map for your novel which includes places named things like "The Blasted Lands" ...

    Mar 15, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite font?

    I for one like Book Antiqua. Dunno why. It's nice.

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    Likes Mythological creatures. (Just guessing by your pic.)

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Guess my...

    Manticore Guess which Province I live in. (Canada)

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

    Fondant

    Feb 23, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired you to become a writer?

    I have no idea. Not at all. In grade six I was asked to write a story with a beginning, middle, and end. Blasphemy. Never. Nuh-uh. I would rather have ...

    Feb 23, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by Chiravian!

    Hullo! Tis the Chirave Canicthus, looking to review works! I admit, I'm bit of a harsh reviewer, but that's because I think it's more important to spend more time on ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Alright then... I'm surprised a full-out book war hasn't broken out. 5. Guardians of Ga'Hoole. I like the plot of this series, but I can't get past the endless exposition, ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    I usually post all my art on a website called Scratch. So, yeah. Here's an OC that I've had since 2013. She evolves with my art. (You'll see on my ...

    Feb 22, 2015


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain