User avatar

Chirantha

  • Welcome Mat Re: New.

    Hey there Warrior, Wecome to YWS. I'm Chirantha and you will probably find everyone friendly here. And as you might have noticed, I am one of those persons who's going ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey, don't worry. There are people here who are 100 years old. :wink: So, Alyce. Welcome to YWS. I'm Chirantha. First, I must remind you that you need two reviews ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Wait, let me check....*Looks up* Er....the ceiling, the fan, the roof and etc.. Welcome to YWS. So, tell us about your self. I, first need to tell you that to ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi, Ad. Welcome to YWS. I love your avatar. My name is Chirantha and you may call me from that. If you have any problems, you can PM me. Bye.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, so I'm new...

    Hey there Kissny, If I may call you that. Welcome to YWS. I'm Chirantha and you can call me Kirantha or Chirantha. I hope you enjoy your time here. If ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I Never Made One Of These!

    I didn't make one either, but it doesn't matter. Welcome to YWS. I'm Chirantha and that's my real name. I live in Sri Lanka. And I'm working on a book ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey Jess, Welcome to most awesome YWS. :D First, I must say to review the work done by other people. Two reviews and one story. Keep a 2:1 ratio and ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: new member :)

    Welcome to the coolest writing site ever. The YWS. Or mainly known as The Young Writers Society. I'm Chirantha. And Brianna is great name. :D So, I don't need to ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi to every new member. I'm Chirantha. Welcome to YWS. Kaonna is a great and beautiful name. Okay, it might seem hard to navigate around this site but you'll soon ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Er.. hello there!

    Hi, Emily. **Turns a bright spotlight over to her** Welcome to the wonderful young writers society. :D My school starts on September 15. And that's the third term here, not ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New and SHY!

    Hey there shadow. Great name but unusual for a girl. :wink: Welcome to YWS. I'm Chiantha by the way. I can't say I'm into romantic fiction that much but I ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've just arrived

    Hi, Leah. Welcome to YWS. I'm Chirantha and you'll be surprised that the your first contact is 3 years younger than you. I had written 6 novels and hoping to ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Well, it depends on the reply, review, story or poem. The longer it is, the more points you get. I should tell you that it takes 150 points to make ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, writerlover. Welcome to YWS. :D I'm Chirantha and I think it's reasonable for you to be scared of revealing you personal things. And I should tell you that you ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi, Megan. Happy to meet you. :D I'm Chirantha, and thats my real name. Be sure to check my profile, because I am a boy. Yup, its really hard to ...

    Aug 23, 2008


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew